For those of you who don't know, we share our space with Workshop Beauty Co., , and new to their services they provide is reiki done by Reiki Master Violet Louise. To be honest, I have never heard of it, but I was very curious to learn more. Here are five things I learned about reiki:
1. Reiki is a form of energy healing that was discovered in the late 19th century by Dr. Usui Mikao of Japan. "Rei" meaning universal, "ki" meaning energy. Our thoughts are energy and our words are energy.
2. Reiki works along the same medium lines as acupuncture. During a session, the recipient lays down, fully clothed, and the Reiki Practitioner gently and intuitively goes through a series of hand positions. The recipient, while feeling extremely relaxed and may feel sensations of tingling, warmth or cold, and possibly see colors or visuals.
3. Reiki can bring energetic balance; which allows for emotional balance, clarity, and self awareness. Reiki also balances and clears auric fields and balances and heals chakras. It was also help release Karmic issues.
4. Reiki is holistic safe and natural healing modality that helps relax, connect to your true essence, and allows the body to heal itself. It is safe for all ages. Reiki is a spiritual practice and can be practiced with any religion as it has no dogma that you must believe in.
5. Studies have shown that Reiki can help with pain management, anxiety, addictions, and has been acknowledged by the Cancer association to be a complimentary treatment to cancer treatments. It is safe for all ages.
Once I learned all of these things, I knew I had to give it a try. My first reiki experience was amazing, and I highly recommend for everyone to give it a try! I felt so relaxed and at ease throughout my appointment, and left with a clear mind.
Book your reiki session with Violet at www.reikioc.com